Zuletzt aktualisiert am 2. Dezember 2020 von DarkISI
- HarJels have now been fully implemented. The correct armor multipliers, exclusions, and BF abilities are now applied.
- SAW now correctly allocates space for ammo bins.
- Extended fuel tanks are now treated like explosive ammo for the purpose of BV calculations.
- Fixed a bug where Partial Wings could not be equipped if there were exactly enough free slots.
- Fixed a UI refresh issue when loading units with various chassis modifications in SAW.
- Removed the various „Upload to Solaris 7“ options as S7 is not coming back (per Skyhigh).
- Fields were added to equipment so that SAW can properly allocate heatsinks.
- Fixed a bug where fractional accounting wasn’t working correctly with poweramps.
- Fully implemented Radical Heat Sinks and corrected previous behavior.
- Fixed a rounding error when determining coolant pod bonuses in the Cost/BV Breakdown.
- SSW now enforces Nuclear/Fusion engines when equipment requires them.
- Added Beagle Active Probe (@Maelwys).
- Added Prototype Guardian ECM Suite (@Maelwys).
- Added Gauss Prototypes (@Maelwys)
- Added RISC Viral Jammers (@Maelwys)
- Adjust Prototype AC Ammo BV
- Update RHS to match the errata’d calculation of a bonus == ceil(NumHS * 0.4) instead of ceil(baseDissipation * 1.4)
- Update Pentagon Rocket Launchers BV
- Make PPC Capacitor available for both IS and Clan.
- Check for Armored Turrets in BV calcs and give turret full BV for front/rear arcs
- Update Chain Whip Damage Add to 3
- BV calcs properly sort by BV (highest first) then heat (lowest first)
- Fixed BV issues related to weapon sorting.
- Added TripleStrengthMyomerAffectsBV to physical weapons to account for TSM in BV calculations.
- Fixed incorrect ammo explosion BV penalty affecting quad mechs.
- SSW now accounts for armored turrets in BV calculations.
Solaris Skunk Werks 0.7.5